Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Re: [papercreters] Re: Hog ring gun



Hello everyone, I'm back from my trip and it looks like I have a lot of catching up to do! Lots of posts from papercreters, yippie! Fish, hogs and cranes!!!! What in the world will be next :). I like the way you sign Terry/AZ. Ev/CA

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 4:29 AM, TerryW <blazingsaddles@frontiernet.net> wrote:


I had to look on ebay, was really relieved to see it didn't have anything to do with hogs!
 
Terry/AZ
 



--
Chinese herbals for the Western Mind
www.ozbotanicals.com
Skype~eve8mon




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___