Saturday, July 25, 2009

Re: [papercreters] Re: lovely art & wild camping nights



We are going to have to wait for Judith, it's her call on drums and dirt bikes, her land and her neighbors!

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 7:52 PM, Spaceman <Spaceman@starship-enterprises.net> wrote:
 

I hauled a 3' tall Djimbe through carry on luggage back in 97, it barely fit through the barricade on the xray, and I had to straddle it after stuffing half of it under the seat in front. I doubt that I could get away with that nowadays, but I surely wasn't going to check it.

I might be able to pack three or four drums into the car, or if I bring the van I can bring more.

OK, who's in charge here? SG sez no, EV sez yes, haven't heard from SlinkyGidget yet.

Spaceman



Evelyn Vollmer wrote:
I think drums are a good idea, I have one myself but I think it would be too much to bring on the plane!

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 7:13 PM, Spaceman <Spaceman@starship-enterprises.net> wrote:
 

I actually did inherit a silver tea service a year or so ago, but one of my sisters got the china and napkins. I guess I could pack it around the wire welder since I can't bring my drums.  : (

But Wait! We haven't heard from Judith yet. Her neighbors might come over and howl at the moon, who knows?







--
Chinese herbals for the Western Mind
www.ozbotanicals.com
Skype~eve8mon




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___