Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Re: [papercreters] Re: Papercrete Nirvana



Well, it looks as if I put my foot in my mouth, Perry. I apologize for this. I have too much negative energy in my life with I am working with a man that is always on the verge of temper, sometimes I feel if there is any more I am going to explode. Along with this I've been working everyday for this whole month except for 2 days which I slept most of the day, I take care of two elderly people, my mother and landlady. It is all too much really but it is no excuse for my behavior. As far as "dropping the ball" we had plans with Sunny Acres and just when we were to do something you said that you had to go out of town, I waited for you to contact me and you never did and I was disappointed. This is what I was talking about. So there it is and hope you will not hold this against me. Ev

PS Sunny Acres is closing this Friday and I feel very very sad about this.


On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 9:07 AM, Perry Way <perryway@gmail.com> wrote:
 

Hey Evelyn,


I don't recall ever having dropped any balls.  If I truely did, then I apologize.  I was hoping we would do some kind of papercrete construction project with Sunny Acres.  Rather than dropping balls, how I have things in my mind is that you or I were always busy when the other was thinking of going there.  

Perry



Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 06:54:38 -0700
Subject: Fwd: [papercreters] Re: Papercrete Nirvana
From: evelynanne8@gmail.com
To: williams_judith@hotmail.com

Yikes! I'm from the same town as Perry is and am glad that I have a flight, I can not see myself driving all the way to NM with him. As a matter of fact Perry and I have talked about getting together to do some papercrete but he has always dropped the ball and when it came down to it I just did not hear from him, we have never met in person. 




--
Chinese herbals for the Western Mind
www.ozbotanicals.com
Skype~eve8mon




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___