Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Re: [papercreters] Re: Papercrete Nirvana



Whew Perry,
I wouldn't fly either except I can't get to work if I don't fly.  You could easily solve those issues you mentioned if you built your own plane, and then learned to fly it.  Then the only problems you'd have is to understand a newly hired foreign air traffic controller.
That's what I did and neither my wife or my kids, ever regretted being able to go when YOU want to, go where you want and be perfectly safe without taking your shoes off.
Ron




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___