Saturday, July 25, 2009

Re: [papercreters] Re: lovely art & wild camping nights



When I read "room for camping" I envisioned a place without really close neighbors, kind of like where I live. I can hear my neighbors 1/4 mile away if they crank it (not often), but I can drown them out if I need to and nobody cares. Judith, how close (and friendly) are your neighbors? Definitely don't want to offend any neighbors on purpose. I start getting claustrophobic if there are more than about twenty or thirty people within a couple of miles. I'm not sure I know how to behave in polite society. Will there be etiquette monitors around to make sure I don't mess up? Or maybe a published guideline, especially if there is a full moon that weekend!   : P

Spaceman

Evelyn Vollmer wrote:

Frankly, I'm a early to bed, early to rise sort of gal but I certainly don't mind having a few cold beers after a hot day :).

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 1:51 PM, slurryguy <slurryguy@yahoo.com> wrote:
 

I'm all for having a good time, but let's not get Judith's neighbors angry at her in the process.

For that matter, I hope we can build something that will impress the local Constabularies and local Building Inspectors. We want to make Judith's future projects easier, not get her local community angry at her.

Of course, who knows? Maybe she's already known as the crazy lady? Crazy LIKE A FOX!

Why couldn't we just use what's laying around and do a cheezy Blue Man Group or Stomp kind of thing?

I also would like to reassure everyone. There is no need to panic. You will not see my naked butt running around or jumping over a campfire. I say this not only because it is true, but because I don't want to repel potential attendees from registering. I may have shaken nerves and a rattled brain, but I don't want to manifest my insane symptoms with a great deal of pain. It is my will, to have a thrill, but not to give literal meaning to that famous Jerry Lee Lewis song. Goodness Gracious..._____ _____ __ ____



spaceman wrote:

So I should bring a few of my hand drums?

Charmaine Taylor wrote:
many people would
stay up late, drumming, singing to guitar music, or finally hopping
bare-assed over a bon fire (the 'in' thing then!) so I have NO idea
how far this rowdy crowd may go!!




--
Chinese herbals for the Western Mind
www.ozbotanicals.com
Skype~eve8mon


 
No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.392 / Virus Database: 270.13.29/2261 - Release Date: 07/25/09 05:58:00


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___