Friday, July 31, 2009

[papercreters] Auger type tow mixer



I wonder if anyone else has had this idea of using an auger (screw)  instead of a lawn mower blade? I can also see making it into a stationary mixer very easily using a side shaft motor and maybe a slip clutch to get it up to speed slowly. The far end of the auger could be inside a larger pipe with holes in the side of the pipe to force the pulp through. It would work a lot like a kitchen sink garbage disposer. The screw compactor post I made a while back http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzHyMwfUNbc&feature=related gave me the idea. But instead of turning slow dry I think turning fast in water would do the trick as well.

Bob the Builder



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___