Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Re: [papercreters] Re: Forms



Evelyn,
In a village of 200 Athabascan Indians about 180 miles by air (only) SW of Anchorage, just outside the boundary of Lake Clark National Park and Preserve on the base of the Alaska Peninsula.
Ron

From: Evelyn Vollmer <evelynanne8@gmail.com>
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 6:07:08 PM
Subject: Re: [papercreters] Re: Forms

 

Ha, ha, ha, that's funny :). Where in Alaska are you, Ron? If you don't mind me asking!

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 6:45 PM, Ron Richter <ronerichter@ yahoo.com> wrote:
 


I don't know about Bob, but I've lived in Alaska for over 40 years so when the temperature here get over 75 I could be found wearing just about anything (or nothing).  I still marvel at you guys down "south" that you can actually work in a place that the midnight temperature sometimes drops below 85. 
In my book you are all "Gods".  If I can't somewhere cool a couple times a day I'm worthless.

Kilts might be good.  Breeze where no breeches lets it get.  I guess the only downfall of a kilt is the mosquitoes would make quick work of the delicate derriere.
Ron


 

Ron & Bob,

If it were Judith using skirts, I guess it would be expected, don't you think you guys should use KILTS instead?

.




--
Chinese herbals for the Western Mind
www.ozbotanicals. com
Skype~eve8mon




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___