Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Re: [papercreters] First Annual PC Fun Fest



hehe your boxing gloves idea makes me think of that movie Fight Club.


As to my "rant"... well, actually I was trying to give you all a wee bit of colorful humor.  I found it entertaining even though I wrote it.  I read it a few times before moving on to something else last night.  Maybe though I'm the only one who was amused.  I had no idearrrr it would have been taken the way it was (you should see the private emails I got in my Inbox of people thinking I'm one of those black flag anarchists that demonstrate in public places with black bandanas covering their faces and bashing things and torching cars, breaking windows and stuff, which by the way I am not!).





On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 12:56 PM, ifilmswest <ifilmswest@yahoo.com> wrote:
 

Well that settles it...I'm bringing the boxing gloves... and newspaper (hope la times is ok) so anyone up for a round of late evening entertainment for the ladies....just take it easy on me I'm an old man.
Hey slo dude I've found it's better to reserve my rants for the ex or the high school bully now working security at the grocery store...most of us on here are in the same camp anyway; just different tepees. O




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___