Thursday, July 23, 2009

Re: [papercreters] Re: Forms



Oh, ok, I see. Well, I'm still impressed that you find the time for papercrete. I'm starting to getting my ducks in a row http://www.jonco48.com/blog/ducks_20in_20a_20row.jpg for even doing my first batch and think that for the "bucket o' papercrete" (or something like that) competition all I will have is a photo of the basic materials and tools.....<smile>

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 10:08 PM, Ron Richter <ronerichter@yahoo.com> wrote:
 

No, that village doesn't get enough paper in a year to make a batch of bricks.  Wish I could do it up there.  I am in Montana doing my papercrete.  In Darby south of Missoula about 80 miles in the.  I teach high school there in the winter, and summer here in the Bitterroot.




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___