Wednesday, July 29, 2009

[papercreters] Driving to Abiququ for PC meet

wow.. I just ran a mapquest-- for me it will be 1453 miles, and 22+
hours driving, so 3 8 hour days since I can t drive 12 hours a day
anymore-- 8 is my full limit.

makes flying sound good, and def. will find a dog sitter.

we have no real airline service to anywhere here, so will also check
out flying If I must.

the worst part is driving towards Los Angeles, my most unfavorite city.

I MUST focus on the end reward!

I would consider picking up some one on the way!!! ... I can email
the full route to anyone who is South of me and interested to travel
along, and share gas.

we could meet up at some point, and either I come to you, or you meet
me close to the route at a public place where you can park your car
for a week
( I dont really want to drive 100 miles out of the way to pick up
folks if I dont have to.)

so I am tossing that out as an invite. 101 South from Eureka CA
thru SF, Bakersfield, above LA, Flagstaff across the 1-40 thru AZ
to ALbu. to Judiths

am willing to pick up a 3nd or 4th person at short distance too.

email me if interested, and I will send the route I have
--
Ms. Charmaine Taylor/ Taylor Publishing
Toll Free Order: 1-888-441-1632
www.dirtcheapbuilder.com www. papercrete.com
PO Box 375, Cutten CA 95534


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/