Friday, July 24, 2009

[papercreters] Camping @ Abiquiu



OK, I've made my reservations both flight and rental car. I know this is way early to ask but I guess I'm excited :), if anyone is coming via car/truck/RV and you have an extra tent that you can bring along for me to live in for the weekend it would be great and I would much appreciate it. It's just to hard to carry a tent along with everything else on the air flight. If there is one of you that can help me with this please email me privately at evelynanne8@gmail.com. Thank you in advance, Ev

--
Chinese herbals for the Western Mind
www.ozbotanicals.com
Skype~eve8mon




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___