Sunday, July 26, 2009

RE: [papercreters] Re: lovely art & wild camping nights



Someone emailed me recently and said he was retired but did an act at the local pub on weekends. It had to do with a banjo and some other instruments I think. Sorry my brain has so much papercrete in it that I would have to go back through my emails to find out if he was in this group.

Are you in this group (if you're reading this)? Remember you were going to try to come for a visit some time in August? If you see this let me know, in the meantime I will look back through my emails and see if I can find you.

Sincerely, Judith

Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith




i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me



To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: evelynanne8@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 19:39:22 -0700
Subject: Re: [papercreters] Re: lovely art & wild camping nights

 
I think drums are a good idea, I have one myself but I think it would be too much to bring on the plane!


On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 7:13 PM, Spaceman <Spaceman@starship-enterprises.net> wrote:
 
I actually did inherit a silver tea service a year or so ago, but one of my sisters got the china and napkins. I guess I could pack it around the wire welder since I can't bring my drums.  : (

But Wait! We haven't heard from Judith yet. Her neighbors might come over and howl at the moon, who knows?




slurryguy wrote:
You probably better bring your Silver Tea Service, Wedgwood China, and plenty of those Linen Napkins, spaceman, just to be safe.  

I hope there is large enough attendance to make you uncomfortable from that alone. hehehe



Spaceman wrote:

When I read "room for camping" I envisioned a place without really close neighbors, kind of like where I live. I can hear my neighbors 1/4 mile away if they crank it (not often), but I can drown them out if I need to and nobody cares. Judith, how close (and friendly) are your neighbors? Definitely don't want to offend any neighbors on purpose. I start getting claustrophobic if there are more than about twenty or thirty people within a couple of miles. I'm not sure I know how to behave in polite society. Will there be etiquette monitors around to make sure I don't mess up? Or maybe a published guideline, especially if there is a full moon that weekend! : P

Spaceman





------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/




No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 8.5.392 / Virus Database: 270.13.30/2262 - Release Date: 07/25/09 18:01:00




--
Chinese herbals for the Western Mind
www.ozbotanicals.com
Skype~eve8mon





__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___