Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Re: [papercreters] Re: Forms



Ha, ha, ha, that's funny :). Where in Alaska are you, Ron? If you don't mind me asking!

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 6:45 PM, Ron Richter <ronerichter@yahoo.com> wrote:
 


I don't know about Bob, but I've lived in Alaska for over 40 years so when the temperature here get over 75 I could be found wearing just about anything (or nothing).  I still marvel at you guys down "south" that you can actually work in a place that the midnight temperature sometimes drops below 85. 
In my book you are all "Gods".  If I can't somewhere cool a couple times a day I'm worthless.

Kilts might be good.  Breeze where no breeches lets it get.  I guess the only downfall of a kilt is the mosquitoes would make quick work of the delicate derriere.
Ron


 

Ron & Bob,

If it were Judith using skirts, I guess it would be expected, don't you think you guys should use KILTS instead?

.




--
Chinese herbals for the Western Mind
www.ozbotanicals.com
Skype~eve8mon




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___