Friday, July 24, 2009

[papercreters] Re: Camping @ Abiquiu

Why do I get the feeling that the camping area is going to be a blast in the evenings and into the night?

I don't think you could pay me to stay at a hotel for this thing. The campground will probably be where all the best social good-times will be had.

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, Evelyn Vollmer <evelynanne8@...> wrote:
>
> OK, I've made my reservations both flight and rental car. I know this is way
> early to ask but I guess I'm excited :), if anyone is coming via
> car/truck/RV and you have an extra tent that you can bring along for me to
> live in for the weekend it would be great and I would much appreciate it.
> It's just to hard to carry a tent along with everything else on the air
> flight. If there is one of you that can help me with this please email me
> privately at evelynanne8@... Thank you in advance, Ev
>
> --
> Chinese herbals for the Western Mind
> www.ozbotanicals.com
> Skype~eve8mon
>


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/