Wednesday, July 29, 2009

RE: [papercreters] Photo preview of slurryguy driving to Abiquiu



Slurryguy, how did you  know that was one of my alltime very favorite movies? I must say that the road to Aspen looks very much like the road to Abiquiu. Can't wait to meet Jim Carey and What's his name.

Sincerely, Judith

Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith




i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me



To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: perryway@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 17:54:57 -0700
Subject: Re: [papercreters] Photo preview of slurryguy driving to Abiquiu

 

LOL... OH man that was a good laugh! 
 
I loved that movie!  I have a nephew that does every character perfectly. 

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 5:43 PM, slurryguy <slurryguy@yahoo.com> wrote:
 
Taking a cue from Spaceman, I also fired up Google earth to see a preview of my thousand mile journey to Abiquiu.

I was surprised to see that Google would actually create a video clip of me driving my vehicle through the route.

Here is a portion of my trip uploaded to YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKRtdgQhVbw

Somehow Google knew someone would be carpooling with me. Anybody recognize themselves in the video?

---------------------
Spaceman wrote:

I'm starting to feel lucky that I live "only" six and a half hours away! This afternoon I used Google Earth to generate driving directions, and then "play" the route as a scenic tour. It was interesting but surely did take a long time. And that's at accelerated speed, it will be a long drive in reality.

Is there now an airport in Santa Fe, or is Albuquerque still the closest one?

Spaceman






__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___