Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Re: [papercreters] Jammed mixer wheel was : Re: Forms



Spaceman,
Looking down on the blade it does turn clockwise.  So how did you get it to turn counterclockwise?  Does anchoring one wheel automatically make it turn the other way?  Or did you control it by mounting your drive different?

Next summer I am going to rebuild it anyway, I was just hoping to finish this project this summer before I had to tear it all apart.  I also have a Ford van that runs fine but a cottonwood limb (big) landed on it and dented the body so I am going to use it as power for a stationary mixer.

I think the pinion gear is the culprit.  I just jacked the recalcitrant wheel and it will turn OK but ocasionally gets "hung up" and there are some loud screeching, thunking noises coming from the differential.  Wish there were an easy way to fill it with oil (catching the fox after he has left the chicken coop devoid of any live chickens)
Ron


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___