Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Re: [papercreters] Re: Papercrete Nirvana



Hey Evelyn,


I don't recall ever having dropped any balls.  If I truely did, then I apologize.  I was hoping we would do some kind of papercrete construction project with Sunny Acres.  Rather than dropping balls, how I have things in my mind is that you or I were always busy when the other was thinking of going there.  

Perry



Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 06:54:38 -0700
Subject: Fwd: [papercreters] Re: Papercrete Nirvana
From: evelynanne8@gmail.com
To: williams_judith@hotmail.com

Yikes! I'm from the same town as Perry is and am glad that I have a flight, I can not see myself driving all the way to NM with him. As a matter of fact Perry and I have talked about getting together to do some papercrete but he has always dropped the ball and when it came down to it I just did not hear from him, we have never met in person. 



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___