Wednesday, July 29, 2009

RE: [papercreters] Cement Mixer



I am so thrilled to see you on here. I'm sure there will be no shortage of help for you with your mixer problems.

Sincerely, Judith

Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith




i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me



To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: slcalvin@mac.com
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 23:49:07 +0000
Subject: [papercreters] Cement Mixer

 
Hi,

I am new to this forum. What a great idea to get people of like mind together and support each other. We have felt alone somewhat in this endeavor.

Thank you Judith for telling me about this forum.

Anyway, my partner and I are in the middle of building our papercrete home and our engine died on the mixer. Now we are rethinking how to make this less labor intensive and have the walls go up quicker.
Aaron is thinking of using a shredder/chipper for the paper and pouring that into a cement mixer. Does anyone have an extra cement mixer around we could borrow or know where we might find a deal on one to buy?

We live in southern Co, not far from Alamosa.

Any ideas about this would be appreciated.
Sharron




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___