Monday, July 27, 2009

[papercreters] Re: As if I don't have enough to keep me busy




--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, JUDITH WILLIAMS <williams_judith@...> wrote:

How in the world do you do that? I love them.

Sincerely, Judith

I can either start out with a real photo and convert it into a silhouette, or I can draw a design on my computer, I then convert the design or silhouette into a cut path and tell my computer to tell my plasma torch to cut it out. It really is not that easy but that is a quick version of how to. Here is a link to the machine I use http://www.plasmacam.com/indexfla.php you will have to install Quick time to see it.

Bob



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___