Friday, July 24, 2009

[papercreters] Re: Papercreters Pail O' Papercrete Competition. ~ Lynda Leonard Entry 4 Competition




--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "Lynda L" <lynleon@...> wrote:

 Hi Slurryguy and fellow "Papercreters",
 
So glad to see the competition and decided to come out of lurker mode and share some of my recent experiments.


Great to have you join the group and, WELCOME!  WOW great stuff, you work pretty much the same as I do, except I have also a regular cement mixer, other wise I use a Fellows Shredder just like you do, (I also get a whole lot of other people to shred for me, such as Doctor clinics and City hall just to name a few) I use a drill and a mixing paddle to pulp up my soaked paper, I also make my molds just like you do (right now I'm trying to make stones as well as Santa's) I'll be posting some of my results later. I love to see talented artist like you interested in Papercrete, makes me feel more sane.

Bob 



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___