Saturday, July 25, 2009

[papercreters] Re: lovely art & wild camping nights

You probably better bring your Silver Tea Service, Wedgwood China, and plenty of those Linen Napkins, spaceman, just to be safe.

I hope there is large enough attendance to make you uncomfortable from that alone. hehehe

Spaceman wrote:

When I read "room for camping" I envisioned a place without really close neighbors, kind of like where I live. I can hear my neighbors 1/4 mile away if they crank it (not often), but I can drown them out if I need to and nobody cares. Judith, how close (and friendly) are your neighbors? Definitely don't want to offend any neighbors on purpose. I start getting claustrophobic if there are more than about twenty or thirty people within a couple of miles. I'm not sure I know how to behave in polite society. Will there be etiquette monitors around to make sure I don't mess up? Or maybe a published guideline, especially if there is a full moon that weekend! : P

Spaceman

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/