Sunday, July 26, 2009

Re: [papercreters] Re: lovely art & wild camping nights [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Spaceman included below]

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/gH1sSlXtYVeQP5WuU8h0HFQimfvogR0rufUAb_AAYzwLjLWsROZ105lcjzV4b5dD-4DXX1HATgi9h24ROXN3hg/Judith%27s%20PC%20Place.kmz
or http://tinyurl.com/l3urh3

These point to the same file, a google earth KMZ file showing Judith's place. If you have google earth installed, just click the file to fly to Abiquiu



JUDITH WILLIAMS wrote:

If someone could invent a totally silent dirt bike that hovers over the ground and does no harm to the environment I would be all in favor. Oh that sounds party-pooperish doesn't it? I have a google earth of this place around here somewhere that I should send to the group. I'll see what I can do. We are sort of remote here. It's a 2 mile long road and there are 5 houses. Most are at the beginning of the road. Just Ann and Dennis and I are out here with another trailer back behind us occupied by a young family.

Some of you are quite adept with the computer I know. If anyone would like to volunteer to look me up on google earth I wouldn't mind. Computer stuff is what I do when I feel I need to be punished or I need an excuse for a decadent treat for enduring it. My physical address is :
  • 82 County Road 158, Abiquiu, NM 87510

Sincerely, Judith

Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith




i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me



To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: janoahsh@alaska.net
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 18:44:47 -0800
Subject: RE: [papercreters] Re: lovely art & wild camping nights

 

Dirt Bike Races?  Will their be motorcycles?

 


From: papercreters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:papercreters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Evelyn Vollmer
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2009 6:39 PM
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [papercreters] Re: lovely art & wild camping nights

 

 

I think drums are a good idea, I have one myself but I think it would be too much to bring on the plane!

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 7:13 PM, Spaceman <Spaceman@starship-enterprises.net> wrote:

 

I actually did inherit a silver tea service a year or so ago, but one of my sisters got the china and napkins. I guess I could pack it around the wire welder since I can't bring my drums.  : (

But Wait! We haven't heard from Judith yet. Her neighbors might come over and howl at the moon, who knows?




slurryguy wrote:

You probably better bring your Silver Tea Service, Wedgwood China, and plenty of those Linen Napkins, spaceman, just to be safe.  
 
I hope there is large enough attendance to make you uncomfortable from that alone.  hehehe
 
 
 
Spaceman wrote:
 
When I read "room for camping" I envisioned a place without really close neighbors, kind of like where I live. I can hear my neighbors 1/4 mile away if they crank it (not often), but I can drown them out if I need to and nobody cares. Judith, how close (and friendly) are your neighbors? Definitely don't want to offend any neighbors on purpose. I start getting claustrophobic if there are more than about twenty or thirty people within a couple of miles. I'm not sure I know how to behave in polite society. Will there be etiquette monitors around to make sure I don't mess up? Or maybe a published guideline, especially if there is a full moon that weekend!   : P
 
Spaceman
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------
 
Yahoo! Groups Links
 
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/
 
<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional
 
<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)
 
<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com 
    mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
 
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
 
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
  
 
  
 
 
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
 
Version: 8.5.392 / Virus Database: 270.13.30/2262 - Release Date: 07/25/09 18:01:00
 
  




--
Chinese herbals for the Western Mind
www.ozbotanicals.com
Skype~eve8mon

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.392 / Virus Database: 270.13.30/2262 - Release Date: 07/25/09 18:01:00


 
No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.392 / Virus Database: 270.13.31/2264 - Release Date: 07/26/09 11:07:00

Attachment(s) from Spaceman

1 of 1 File(s)


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___