Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Re: [papercreters] Pulp production

If you ask questions, I'll answer them.  I've been thinking about this for quite a while, working toward building.  I'll try and keep really good track of what I do and why, what works and what doesn't and post regular updates to the list with photos on my blog.  I don't know how much the list wants to hear . . . but I'm definately willing to share.
 
ElfN
----- Original Message -----
 
I am excited about your project(s). I plan to do something similar soon and will learn from your experience.
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___