Monday, January 28, 2008

Re: [papercreters] no mimosas for me

And you're gonna stop in and visit me . . . I know you're gonna swing up and visit Nolan, spouse and kids.  I'm half a day's journey north of Nolan.
 
If you make it late enough in the summer I should have neat stuff to share . . . NOW the pressure's on . . .
 
ElfN
 
----- Original Message -----
 
 The traveling will be fun to visit people, and see new parts of the country, but my main "job" will be to shape this little "fixer upper" cottage into a decent and comfy place to live as I become a kickass old lady. ha


Charmaine Taylor Publishing
Green Building DVDs & Books
www.dirtcheapbuilder.com
Tel: 1-707-441-1632 PST Eureka, Calif.
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___