Sunday, January 27, 2008

[papercreters] Re: Photos of Mike McCain's Mom's House Project?

You said it Kahunna!

I don't begrudge someone trying to make an honorable living from
their efforts with papercrete, but freely sharing information is key
to moving papercrete forward.

The real money in papercrete comes from applying the knowledge to
build things of value.

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, Curtis Stewart <dbigkahunna@...>
wrote:
>
> Mike is in Columbus NM. From what I understand he has quite a
little cottage industry with all of the PC going up in his corner of
the world. I am grateful for him getting me off my dead a$$ to start
Pcreating. I owe him a few more 5 gallon buckets of bolts.He has
always treated me warmly and showed me everything he knew. And he did
not know me from sic-um. There are not many people like that left in
the world. Good luck to all those who will make the $$$ of this in
the future, but it is because guys like him freely shared their
knowledge and failures we have moved this where it is today.
>
>


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/