Saturday, January 26, 2008

Re: [papercreters] Photos of Mike McCain's Mom's House Project?

Mike is in Columbus NM. From what I understand he has quite a little cottage industry with all of the PC going up in his corner of the world. I am grateful for him getting me off my dead a$$ to start Pcreating. I owe him a few more 5 gallon buckets of bolts.He has always treated me warmly and showed me everything he knew. And he did not know me from sic-um. There are not many people like that left in the world. Good luck to all those who will make the $$$ of this in the future, but it is because guys like him freely shared their knowledge and failures we have moved this where it is today.  


Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. __._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___