Monday, January 28, 2008

Re: [papercreters] air card dont solve 3,000 book inventory

Hi Charmaine,
 
Sad and / Glad to hear you are retiring...SOMEWHAT, I BET.
 
You won't have time to do anything after you retire !.....at least that is how it has worked for me.  :)  :)
 
I certainly hope things will work out so you CAN do the Traveling you want to do.
 
You already have left a very important mark on the home based, individual building projects, and should be recognized for your contributions.
 
I look forward to exchanging e-mails once in a while.....I remember our short visit in Seattle
 
Best Regards,
 
Harry Francis..
 




Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___