Wednesday, January 30, 2008

RE: [papercreters] Pulp production

I would have to agree with that. My poor mixer had made hundreds of batches with virtually no maintenance. Once the lid broke in half and fell in breaking the blade but that was my fault. It's had its leaks too but they self-seal once the paper pulps. I paid too much for it since I had to hire out all the work but the parts weren't too expensive. I would have done better to go to the scrapyard for the metal but I was in a hurry to get it going since my welder had to serve 60 days in jail before he could start it. That put me way behind schedule.


To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: dbigkahunna@yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 04:36:10 -0800
Subject: Re: [papercreters] Pulp production

The tow mixer is the lowest cost way to mix large quantities of PC. They are easy to fabricate, easy to use and robust. You would have to make and sell a lot of block to justify the capital necessary for stationary equiment. Even the LIving In Paper project uses a tow mixer. THere are othere alternatives for smaller batches, but ya cant beat the simple tow mixer. 


Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.




Connect and share in new ways with Windows Live. Get it now! __._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___