Thursday, July 28, 2011

Re: [papercreters] Re: I am having a tow mixer built but



I am very sorry that this happened and very glad you had the present of mind to ask these experienced people here, good luck my dear!

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 3:51 PM, Teresa P <ablueprincess@yahoo.com> wrote:
 


Im afraid that he is going to have to start over from scratch.. I havent spoken with him yet, so he doesnt know. I did take a bunch of pics of it and would appreciate any advice http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/photos/album/1621329409/pic/list Thank you, you could very well be saving my son's or my life!




--
"If you give yourself fully to this moment the next moment will turn out just right."

- Sequoyah Trueblood




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___