Sunday, July 24, 2011

Re: [papercreters] Just joined.



Hi Pam.

Thanks for your message, it was much appreciated and made me feel welcome in the group!
I am in Canada right now but live part of the time in Costa Rica (been there for 12 years)

Bird houses sound good, do you have pictures?

I like the idea of pumice in the mixture, (just saw that in a video clip of a parercreter) and it may be a good idea for stepping stones in the garden as well.

Anyway, just shooting of the hip here, so to speak.

Cheers
Mack
--- On Sun, 24/7/11, Pam Cole <honeyland12@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Pam Cole <honeyland12@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [papercreters] Just joined.
To: "papercreters@yahoogroups.com" <papercreters@yahoogroups.com>
Received: Sunday, 24 July, 2011, 1:43 PM

 

     Welcome Mack, I just joined a few months ago and I'm building papercrete Birdhouses, I really love working with it, I'm also trying to make a papercrete/clay door for my Cob oven, good luck to you ya Mack

 Pam in east TN


From: Mack M <yackarony@yahoo.com>
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2011 1:03 AM
Subject: [papercreters] Just joined.

 
Greetings.

I just joined this group after seeing some videos about papercrete.

I am interested in any alternative building process, and sofar papercrete seems a good cross between several other systems i am considering.

I live in BC in the Chilliwack area. Any other people interested in this material in this area? I want to learn as much as possible as quick as possible so any "real live" experience is most welcome.

Looking forward to meeting some papercreters.

Mack





__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___