Thursday, July 14, 2011

[papercreters] Spaceman....: For cyric30



Spaceman,  I am feeling the same way, if you want to start another group for this topic I would join, but today with so many stealing ID's it is no longer safe to be here.
 
 
Please advise as we want to build a home one of these days, but now realize that many of us share too much.   
 
Thanks

--- On Thu, 7/14/11, Jack Coats <jack@coats.org> wrote:

From: Jack Coats <jack@coats.org>
Subject: Re: [papercreters] Re: For cyric30
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, July 14, 2011, 10:35 AM

 
Yep, someone gatewayed all the email onto their blog. ... bummer. ... I think I will drop my member ship now.
... Bye all.


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___