Sunday, July 24, 2011

Re: [papercreters] Just joined.



Hi Mack, you have come to the right place. There are many very experienced papercreters on this list and are super helpful. Welcome, Ev

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 1:43 PM, Pam Cole <honeyland12@yahoo.com> wrote:
 

     Welcome Mack, I just joined a few months ago and I'm building papercrete Birdhouses, I really love working with it, I'm also trying to make a papercrete/clay door for my Cob oven, good luck to you ya Mack

 Pam in east TN


From: Mack M <yackarony@yahoo.com>
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2011 1:03 AM
Subject: [papercreters] Just joined.

 
Greetings.

I just joined this group after seeing some videos about papercrete.

I am interested in any alternative building process, and sofar papercrete seems a good cross between several other systems i am considering.

I live in BC in the Chilliwack area. Any other people interested in this material in this area? I want to learn as much as possible as quick as possible so any "real live" experience is most welcome.

Looking forward to meeting some papercreters.

Mack






--
"If you give yourself fully to this moment the next moment will turn out just right."

- Sequoyah Trueblood




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___