Friday, July 17, 2009

RE: [papercreters] Re: FIRST PAPERCRETE GROUP GATHERING AND SWIM IN THE LAKE



It's been so incredibly hot here! I went to Santa Fe the other day and bought 2 River Rat tubes and a 2 man inflatable raft. My daughter and some friends and I went up to the lake and it was absolutely wonderful fun. We found though that if you want to use any inflatable device you must have a life jacket on. Luckily they had some to lend us but I'll have to buy some I guess.

Then yesterday while I was in CO visiting my sister my daughter and I took the 2 tubes and went down the San Juan river. We just did the little section that goes through Pagosa Springs. It has just enough speed and rapids to make it exciting but is not dangerous at all. There were so many people there just enjoying being near that beautiful river. What a lovely day it was.

If it is still hot in Sept when we have the gathering I hope people will want to go to the lake to cool off in the afternoon.

Sincerely, Judith

Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith




i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me



To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: evelynanne8@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 22:05:41 -0700
Subject: Re: [papercreters] Re: FIRST PAPERCRETE GROUP GATHERING

 
I'll be here! I'm ready for a papercrete fest and a swim in the lake. How about you slurryguy? Ev


On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 10:01 AM, slurryguy <slurryguy@yahoo.com> wrote:
 
The more I think about this get-together the more it sounds like fun.

Who is thinking about going?






__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___