Thursday, June 26, 2008

Re: [papercreters] Are we having fun yet? Whacha Building?

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 8:56 AM, slurryguy <slurryguy@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi gang.
>
> Sorry I've been away from the group for so long. Personal issues
> came up that took priority.
>
> What's that you say? Slurryguy with a life other than Papercreters?
> What is this world coming to? Yeah... yeah... yeah...
>
> Go ahead... make your jokes. I can take it. I'm sure everyone could
> use a good laugh.
>
> I've got a HUGE amount of catching up to do, so don't be surprised to
> see me post responses to messages from a couple of months back as I
> get caught up.
>
> Anyway, IT'S SUMMERTIME!!! This is primetime for construction.
> Especially with papercrete.
>
> What's everyone building?
>
> Got Plans? Pictures? Video?
>
> I don't care how big or small your project is.
> Beginner bashing a bucket? Veteran vortexing a vat? Student
> sloshing samples? Artist airing aesthetics? Just an average Joe(or
> Jane) jumping on a job?
>
>
> Whatever you're doing, please post. (alliteration optional)
>

Well, I'm contemplating Building a nuBian Bunny Barn...

But first I might take my skin my hoop house Frame with a Film of Ferocrete...

Until then I'll Ponder Papercrete Possibilities!

Keith.

--
TablEdit Tablature Editor for guitar and other instruments
runs under Windows (3.1, 95, 98, NT, ME, 2000, and XP)
and Macintosh (MacOS 7.5 and later).
Download the TablEdit Demo from the official TablEdit Site:
http://www.tabledit.com/

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/