Friday, June 27, 2008

[papercreters] Oh yea I see it was volunteer

That is my axle in the home page picture I never noticed befor went and
paid a visit to the birthday video again. One thing that always gets
folks when I have over to learn about PC and have watched it. Was why
is that guy burning his wall (the clip where the torch test is going on)
because you can. Then I ask them how many (other)types of wall short of
brick or adobe could you get away with doing that to. I have tried HARD
to burn PC and I guess more then anything that was a main reason I use
it. Guess I should get some more pictures up of the shop for those that
have seen my starter picture. Yes those are sandbags/earthbags on the
walls they are slipformed with PC on the outside and inside next to the
frame.Using the frame as the inner form the doggy igloo is built the
same way. Anyway looks like we have a ton of new members nothing is cut
in stone with PC, but if you follow the lead of the old timers you will
not go wrong. I'm going to get crap for that comment I feel it coming
lol.
Ken


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/