Thursday, June 26, 2008

[papercreters] Introduction

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to introduce myself -- finally -- after having spent some time now simply reading all the various submissions here at this excellent forum.

While searching for alternative building methods and materials I more or less stumbled across the term 'papercrete' a while back and have been captivated by all the things I've learned and am excited to learn more and more about this wonderful product.

I live up in Minnesota (around the Twin Cities, actually) and am not ready to jump into a big project just yet. My family and I are planning on moving out a bit within a year or so -- hopefully. Once we have some land I'll be digging deeper into this matter. Until then I may be doing some experimenting in the back yard -- maybe a dog shelter or something similar... who knows.

Meanwhile I'll be reading with much interest all the great comments, instructions and other related things.

Thanks!

Gero
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___