Wednesday, June 25, 2008

[papercreters] having a research study on PAPERCRETE

hi guys. . . i'm jen and i'm from the philippines
I am a student and currently having a research study on papercrete or
fibercement

this is really something new to me and never heard of it

I've been browsing the net, the library and other resources to gather
information and so I have found this e-groups with members having the
experience of using and building their projects with papercrete

I am hoping that I could ask some help here while doing the research.
I'm online everynight (I mostly stayed up from 11 pm until 3 or 5 am)
and was wondering if I could have some few chats regarding this matter.

Though I'd still be visiting the group to post the progress of my
research and some questions....


-------------HERE ARE SOME OF MY QUESTIONS:
Is the test for wood the same with that of a papercrete?
Can papercrete be compared to wood products?
(If not, how do the testing differ?)

What mixture for a papercrete that is water resistant and highly
insulative?


thanks for you support. . . .til' then


NOTE: my questions are also subjected for testing,
to some i might have idea of an answer, but it would be
helpful to have your comments and discussions on this matter

again thank you. . .

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/