Thursday, June 26, 2008

[papercreters] Are we having fun yet? Whacha Building?

Hi gang.

Sorry I've been away from the group for so long. Personal issues
came up that took priority.

What's that you say? Slurryguy with a life other than Papercreters?
What is this world coming to? Yeah... yeah... yeah...

Go ahead... make your jokes. I can take it. I'm sure everyone could
use a good laugh.

I've got a HUGE amount of catching up to do, so don't be surprised to
see me post responses to messages from a couple of months back as I
get caught up.

Anyway, IT'S SUMMERTIME!!! This is primetime for construction.
Especially with papercrete.

What's everyone building?

Got Plans? Pictures? Video?

I don't care how big or small your project is.
Beginner bashing a bucket? Veteran vortexing a vat? Student
sloshing samples? Artist airing aesthetics? Just an average Joe(or
Jane) jumping on a job?


Whatever you're doing, please post. (alliteration optional)

I'm thirsty for information. Who's got anything to pour in my brain
so it can drink it up?


"If you don't share, you don't care!"
-- I can't remember what song that line comes from.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/