Sunday, June 29, 2008

[papercreters] Re: having a research study on PAPERCRETE

> 5. What school are you attending? Can you describe your
philosphical
> personal goals for project? Will you be sharing your data and
> documentation freely? Will your testing have any certifications?
> Are you attempting to assist the average person that would like to
> use this material, but needs to show official documentation before
> they can get governamental approval? Are you attempting to help a
> commercial entity bring a new product to market?


I'm a 5th year student of Technological Institute of the Philippines
in Quezon City taking up B.S. Civil Engineering.

I'm interested in building my home made out of PC
and if this could be possible in my country.

I'm not attempting to assist anybody or being involve to any
commercial entity.

I'm a full time student.

Yes, I'd be sharing every detail of my research work.

To this research I also make my consultations with my father
since he is a structural engineer

Tests will be done in my school laboratory
UTM is the only equipment availabe
for some other tests, we'll be performing it
in the government lab or other university lab
my experiments will start by tuesday

NOTE:
I certainly expect any forms of error in the process of my research
since I'm still a student and a novice that would likely need
to learn more and more (a thousand times more)
but for my later profession
I will give my best for this study
so as not to put all the work to waste
and I hope that results and information will be helpful for everybody

title of the research:
PAPERCRETE AS A POTENTIAL RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL

the study would most probably concerned or be limited to the
material itself for residential construction
and length of time for this research is also limited

thank you very much for the helpful comments

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/