Friday, June 27, 2008

[papercreters] Re: I would like to see some projects.

Hi Les,

Welcome to the group.

In the Diagrams Album in the Papercreters Photos area there is a map.
Each pushpin represents a structure using papercrete. They are either
under construction or completed structures. I am positive that there
are many structures in existence that are not shown, but those are the
ones I've been able to track down. If I don't know at least what city
a structure is in I do not display it on the map.

I have varying amounts of detailed information about most of those
sites, but not all of them. I try very hard to respect other's
privacy, so I'm not willing to just publish addresses and other contact
information without their approval.

Many of the sites shown belong to members of this group and I see that
at least one member has already responded. (Thanks Clyde)

I am happy to help people connect if I can, but I try to handle those
requests in private emails.

Eventually I hope to contact every building owner I know of and request
detailed information. Permission to publish some of that information
would be one area I would be asking people about.

Take a look at the map. Think about what areas you would be interested
in travelling to/through. Take a look at photos of various structurs
in other photo albums. Once you have a good idea of the areas and
types of things you wish to see, we can discuss exactly who/where it
makes sense for you to try to contact.

The only fee I charge for my services is that you promise to share
information and stories about your travels with everyone in this
group. (pictures/videos would be good too.)

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "Les Moore" <les@...> wrote:
>
> Hi, Does anyone have a "List" of projects in construction or
> completed? I'm new to the group (today) and only learned about
> papercrete a couple weeks ago. I am "semi-retired", I drive a semi all
> across the US and live mostly in my truck. I have a little land in
> Texas and want to build something small, low cost, healthy, and
> ecological.
> I would like to see some project in different areas to learn more
> about papercrete. Before becoming a "truck-dweller" five years ago I
> was a builder and have 35 years construction experience. Thanks.
>

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/