Friday, June 27, 2008

[papercreters] Ken Volunteers. Who is next? -was- Re: I would like to see some projects.

Thanks for volunteering Ken.

I look forward to receiving a private email from you giving me all
kinds of detailed information about papercrete in the Tuscon area. I
thought there was activity there, but I couldn't figure out exactly
what. I'll happily update the map with this information.

Everyone thank Ken for volunteering. Isn't that what everyone else
thinks Ken's post was doing? I realize he didn't say he was
volunteering explicitly, but it's pretty obvious that was his intent
right? Let's not let him off the hook now!

Ken's such a nice guy... everyone give him a big hug. (and then make
jokes about him until he forks over the info)

;)

We're always looking for new information about papercrete projects.
If you know of something and aren't sure whether it's on the map,
please send me an email about it.

I'm not Psychic. If nobody tells anybody about it how can we know?
I just pass along what I've read about or have been told about.


I would love to have people that know about all the structures in
Silver City, NM and Crestone, CO give me all the info there. I know
about some of the structures there, but I'm positive that I do not
know about all of them.

Help please.

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, ken bolin <bornofthehorses@...>
wrote:
>
> Dangg slurry I am sooooooooo hurt theres no pin on Tucson oh well
back ta slingen. Should be about 4 or 5 lol but thats ok you have
been busy and such.
> Ken
>
> --- On Fri, 6/27/08, slurryguy <slurryguy@...> wrote:
>
> From: slurryguy <slurryguy@...>
> Subject: [papercreters] Re: I would like to see some projects.
> To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Friday, June 27, 2008, 7:50 AM
>
> Hi Les,
>
> Welcome to the group.
>
> In the Diagrams Album in the Papercreters Photos area there is a
map.
>
><snip>

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/