Sunday, June 29, 2008

[papercreters] Re: having a research study on PAPERCRETE

This sounds very promising Jen. I wish you every success in your
efforts.

I will happily share any information I have to assist you in your
efforts.

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "jenabenojar" <jenabenojar@...>
wrote:
>
> > 5. What school are you attending? Can you describe your
> philosphical
> > personal goals for project? Will you be sharing your data and
> > documentation freely? Will your testing have any
certifications?
> > Are you attempting to assist the average person that would like
to
> > use this material, but needs to show official documentation
before
> > they can get governamental approval? Are you attempting to help
a
> > commercial entity bring a new product to market?
>
>
>
>
> I'm a 5th year student of Technological Institute of the
Philippines
> in Quezon City taking up B.S. Civil Engineering.
>
> I'm interested in building my home made out of PC
> and if this could be possible in my country.
>
> I'm not attempting to assist anybody or being involve to any
> commercial entity.
>
> I'm a full time student.
>
> Yes, I'd be sharing every detail of my research work.
>
> To this research I also make my consultations with my father
> since he is a structural engineer
>
> Tests will be done in my school laboratory
> UTM is the only equipment availabe
> for some other tests, we'll be performing it
> in the government lab or other university lab
> my experiments will start by tuesday
>
>
>
> NOTE:
> I certainly expect any forms of error in the process of my research
> since I'm still a student and a novice that would likely need
> to learn more and more (a thousand times more)
> but for my later profession
> I will give my best for this study
> so as not to put all the work to waste
> and I hope that results and information will be helpful for
everybody
>
>
>
> title of the research:
> PAPERCRETE AS A POTENTIAL RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL
>
> the study would most probably concerned or be limited to the
> material itself for residential construction
> and length of time for this research is also limited
>
>
>
> thank you very much for the helpful comments
>

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/