Wednesday, June 25, 2008

[papercreters] Re: having a research study on PAPERCRETE

good question here jen..i also have the same question like u jen..i
hope we will get some informative answer from other members


--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "jenabenojar" <jenabenojar@...>
wrote:
>
> hi guys. . . i'm jen and i'm from the philippines
> I am a student and currently having a research study on papercrete
or
> fibercement
>
> this is really something new to me and never heard of it
>
> I've been browsing the net, the library and other resources to
gather
> information and so I have found this e-groups with members having
the
> experience of using and building their projects with papercrete
>
> I am hoping that I could ask some help here while doing the
research.
> I'm online everynight (I mostly stayed up from 11 pm until 3 or 5
am)
> and was wondering if I could have some few chats regarding this
matter.
>
> Though I'd still be visiting the group to post the progress of my
> research and some questions....
>
>
> -------------HERE ARE SOME OF MY QUESTIONS:
> Is the test for wood the same with that of a papercrete?
> Can papercrete be compared to wood products?
> (If not, how do the testing differ?)
>
> What mixture for a papercrete that is water resistant and highly
> insulative?
>
>
>
>
> thanks for you support. . . .til' then
>
>
> NOTE: my questions are also subjected for testing,
> to some i might have idea of an answer, but it would be
> helpful to have your comments and discussions on this matter
>
> again thank you. . .
>

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/