Wednesday, July 22, 2009

RE: [papercreters] Willing trained worker\volunteer from Israel



I am about an hour's drive west of Taos and would be happy to meet you and show you what I'm doing. I am not spending as much time making papercrete as I have in the past but have recently made some blocks and am doing a slip form wall.

Do you have construction projects going on in Isreal now? Are there many there who are familiar with it? We would be interested to know what's going on there with papercrete, how you learned about it, what methods you are using, etc.

Sincerely, Judith

Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith




i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me



To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: levecosolutions@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 18:57:59 +0000
Subject: [papercreters] Willing trained worker\volunteer from Israel

 
Hi there
I'm udi & Been a part of this group for 2 years now, discussing, working & implementing ideas in Israel... now We're here (I & my partner), travelling along SouthWest US.
So I've been wandering, Does anybody have PC project going on around Boulder Collarado\Taos New-Mexico?
I'm really keen on learning more- especially about load bearing PC Forms, Slip Forming, Casting PC into Molds and supplements used to enhance PC features.
now I've read about some & would love to read more, but since I'm here I'm looking for HANDS ON projects
so, anyone interested?
will be around untill burning man starts
thanx
udi




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___