Sunday, July 5, 2009

RE: [papercreters] Was: Very pleasant surprise this morning Now mistakes






Thank you, Judith 


 


To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: williams_judith@hotmail.com
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 09:56:34 -0600
Subject: RE: [papercreters] Was: Very pleasant surprise this morning Now mistakes



I really went overboard and put 20 gallons in my 200 gallon mixer. I have a lot of paint because my daughter is a set painter for the movies and she gives me a lot of leftovers. (the final color was creepy green)

Sincerely, Judith

Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith




i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me



To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: johnb50@hotmail.com
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 22:16:08 -0500
Subject: RE: [papercreters] Was: Very pleasant surprise this morning Now mistakes






What ratio of laxex paint to rest of mix?


 


To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: williams_judith@hotmail.com
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 20:11:31 -0600
Subject: RE: [papercreters] Was: Very pleasant surprise this morning Now mistakes



I wrote a few weeks ago about my abysmal attempt to mix latex paint into my papercrete. It would never have worked for its original purpose but now that it's finally dry I feel I have discovered the perfect water resistant roof mix! It is heavy but also very hard and waterproof. I think it would work well as a coat over a thick papercrete roof, maybe about an inch applied over the whole roof. Anyway, I will do some more experiments with it. I am in the process of designing a studio for myself with a slightly sloped flat roof. I am optimistic that this will work great.

Sincerely, Judith

Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith




i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me



To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: slurryguy@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 14:51:52 +0000
Subject: [papercreters] Re: Very pleasant surprise this morning



Pat certainly has Papercreters all figured out.

Share what you learn... great success or dismal disappointment.

As Pat says... stuff that doesn't work may stimulate other ideas. Worst case... it helps everyone else know that doing it exactly the same way won't work well.

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, Pat B Parham <texasweldinginspector@...> wrote:
>
> Will try to post some pictures soon and will explain my brain 'gas' then. Don't know if all will work, but the great thinkgabout this group is try it, if it works share and if it doesn't share anyway your idea may be a spark for some one else.
>
>






Insert movie times and more without leaving Hotmail®. See how.




Insert movie times and more without leaving Hotmail®. See how.

__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___