Saturday, July 18, 2009

Re: [papercreters] Re: Question for the group



Maybe you saw these?

Bob wrote:


--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, T Phillips <canineaficionado@...> wrote:

 Are you thinking of these folks? http://www.earthbagbuilding.com/projects/hart.htm
 I didn't immediately see the bit about using those large metal circles for windows- it might be in their video. I remember him saying that after the wall was built with the wagon wheel looking thingholding a space for the "window", they made a ledge of pc to hold the lower edge of the glass, and letting it harden before putting pc around the edge of the glass to hold it on place.
 Tina

That round window is what I was wanting to do with maybe a star burst design around it on both sides, but I don't think that is the site I had seen it done. I'll keep on looking, I'm pretty sure it will work.

Thanks for looking

Bob

 
No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.375 / Virus Database: 270.13.18/2243 - Release Date: 07/17/09 06:08:00


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___