Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Re: [papercreters] Re: Humor







Slurryguy wrote:
 

 My life has always been a joke.  Now I realize that was the purpose all along.  Thanks Spaceman!  I've finally reached enlightenment.

Now if I can only find a way to put that enlightenment in a papercrete box and sell it, I can laugh all the way to the bank.

You could maybe borrow some of Bob's idea of making "rocks" for siding only different.  Take a gallon of latex rubber and have your friends over for a "paint him up" party, carefully cut the rubber off when dried, build a superstructure to support it and then fill it with life sized self images.  I bet you'd sell at least 1400 of them. (to us)

Ron

.



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___