Friday, July 17, 2009

Re: [papercreters] Re: FIRST PAPERCRETE GROUP GATHERING



Well, Shadow can't go anyway because there is no place for pets, and they are not encouraged for this gathering. I will have to find a place for Shadow (and Angel) to visit for a few days. If I make it, you'll just have to settle for meeting just me  : P

The good news is that after 36 hours Shadow is acting almost normal, except for a definite limp. The morphine has worn off and he is ready to go run some more. Actually on the way home from the emergency room he wanted to get out and run even though he couldn't stand up. I wish I had that strength and willpower. For anyone who is curious I just put some pictures at http://starship-enterprises.net/files/Shadow/ which should be available in a few minutes if they aren't already.

Spaceman



T Phillips wrote:

Mikey and I are signed up, and have booked a room at the Plaza Blanca down the street from Judith. (Old, bad backs need a mattress.) Really sorry to hear about spaceman's dog, Shadow getting hurt. I was looking forward to meeting him. And spaceman, too.
Tina in Colorado



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___