Friday, July 17, 2009

Re: [papercreters] Re: FIRST PAPERCRETE GROUP GATHERING



Shadow is doing great, all thing considered. I actually got some sleep last night, so I'm better too.

I like sg's idea about carpool/rideshare. From a practical viewpoint it would depend on people living close enough to each other. Are you making a list of where attendees are located? I am willing to help coordinate if folks are interested.

Spaceman

Evelyn Vollmer wrote:

That must have been traumatic, I'm glad Shadow is still around. And good to hear that you will be coming. Ev

   


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___