Sunday, July 5, 2009

Re: [papercreters] Off subject



I don't know when you are planning to go to NM but I just wanted to say that there is some pre-planning going on for a papercrete weekend gathering in NM around the last part of Sept, early part of Oct. Will let everyone know when we get the details hammered out which should be pretty soon. Any comments about this from any of you are welcome. If for any reason you want to contact me off list email me at evelynanne8@gmail.com  Subject: Papercrete Gathering

Ev/CA

On Sun, Jul 5, 2009 at 4:24 PM, Laura <lauranfriends@yahoo.com> wrote:


howdy;
I am located here in the hill country of Texas;
and
Patty at solar was very helpful; they are in New Mexico
and were able to configure what I needed and send me a quote the next day.

this company also works & are living off grid and selling solar & wind
which is what I am interested,

Instead of spending $$ on shipping; I might take a vacation out to NM to pick up my solar/wind system. they have a book item; AZP-17970: The Renewable Energy Handbook (Off Grid) which might help you
tell Patty; Laura sent ya,
www.thesola r.biz  patt y@thesolar.biz TOLL FREE 888-826-0939




--- On Sun, 7/5/09, Pat B Parham <texasweldinginspector@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Pat B Parham <texasweldinginspector@yahoo.com>
Subject: [papercreters] Off subject
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, July 5, 2009, 6:54 AM

If any one has had good luck with a smaller solar system (lights and 2 or 3 fans) please let me know. Thanks and have a great day.





--
Chinese herbals for the Western Mind
www.ozbotanicals.com
Skype~eve8mon




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___